You are currently browsing through the 2011 news archive. Click here for the latest news.
• Allie spent December on stage as Holly in the musical comedy Yo Ho Ho: A Pirate's Christmas at The NoHo Arts Center.
• Allie has been offered a role in The Boy Who Lived Forever, a play being staged at The Blank Theatre in January.
• An Apology premiered in Hollywood. In this comedic film about the zombie apocalypse, Allie plays Maggie.
• The webseries Unintentionally Awesome premiered in December. Watch Allie as hyper Heather!
• Allie spent November in rehearsal for two musicals, one zany comedy, the other a period drama.
• The film Nerd Wars had its world premiere in Hollywood.
• Allie appeared in a staged reading of the musical Limberlost for The Dramatists Guild.
• The Beckoning of Lovely film was released.
• Allie played Evy, a funky Punky Brewster type, in the webseries pilot Frendz.
• Allie played Punk Rock Riley in the series Edge of Normal (aka Downtown Six).
• Allie has been cast in the musical Limberlost.
• What the Moon Saw ended its successful run on October 9th. Allie played the Matchgirl.
• Allie played the Matchgirl in the world premiere of What the Moon Saw, a gritty post-9/11 take on Hans Christian Andersen stories.
• Goldfish Love had its first Hollywood screening in mid-September. Watch the trailer.
• You can also see Allie in the trailer for The Beckoning of Lovely, which comes out November 11th.
• New pictures from the sets of An Apology and Goldfish Love added to the Media page.
• Allie performed the lead role in the staged reading of The Vamp, a new play about the rise and fall of a silent movie star.
• Allie played the scrappy stepsister in the staged reading of Ashleigh, a new musical adaptation of Cinderella - about a fella!
• Allie is in rehearsal for the world premiere play What the Moon Saw, Hans Christian Andersen stories set post-9/11. Allie is the Matchgirl.
• With her original piece Annabel, Allie made the final cut at a monologue competition.
• Allie booked and shot the funny film An Apology. Allie played Maggie, a survivor of the zombie apocalypse.
• The webseries Unintentionally Awesome began filming. Allie is a series regular as Heather, an overeager freshman.
• Allie played Violet, a young waitress, in an episode of the webseries Arcanum.
• Allie has been cast as the Little Matchgirl in the new play What the Moon Saw.
• Mother of the Year was screened at the LA Comedy Festival 365.
• Danger Jane was screened at NYIFF Los Angeles.
• Allie played a precocious hospital patient named Lizzie in the world premiere of the play Out There.
• Allie has been cast as Heather in the comedic webseries Unintentionally Awesome. Production starts in July.
• Allie played a rude shopgirl in Goldfish Love, a film about music, friendship, and a fish named Gandhi.
• Allie filmed a funny co-star part on a new TV show. Lips sealed until it airs.
• Allie was the a-muse-ing Alexia in the short film I Won't Say I'm in Love.
• Allie wrapped the film Nerd Wars. Her character, Natalie Grace, was named after Natalie Wood and Grace Kelly.
• Gender Bias, a collection of four of Allie's original plays, had a great table read.
• Allie participated in two additional table reads in May, one for a musical, the other for a feature.
• FUY2K, a hilarious film about an apocalypse party gone wrong, premiered in May. Allie plays Jenna, a feisty party crasher.
• The World of Holly Woodlands, a series in which Allie plays the title character's energetic personal assistant, premiered in April.
• Allie worked on the TV pilot Second Chance Charlie.
• Danger Jane won the award for best children's short film at the New York Independent Film Festival.